Be sure to check your ParentSquare account daily to keep up to date on announcements and events occurring at Maloney!
Senior Year Checklists
Be sure to create a Common Application account and fill out the appropriate fields. The Common Application allows you to apply to multiple schools, all across the country, simultaneously. Also make sure you visit your Naviance Account to add a list all of the college you are applying to, request letters of recommendation, and request transcripts.
- The main application for financial aid is the FAFSA. The application opens every year on October 1. Students and one parent must each register for a Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) at fsaid.ed.gov.
- Remember, the Connecticut State Priority Deadline is February 15.
- Many private colleges also require the CSS Profile, which can be completed through a student's CollegeBoard Account.
- Career Exploration Tools
- SAT Prep Tools
- Naviance - Sign up for College Rep Visits, Build your College List, and Explore Careers!
- Practice Exams for Careers, Standardized Test, and so much more via Meriden Public Library
Receive information on applications, deadlines, testing, important events, scholarships and more, straight to your phone by downloading the ParentSquare App!